§ 1 General Provisions
1. The Regulations define the terms and conditions online store located at URL www.niebagatela.com, hereinafter referred to as "Store".
2. Any person making purchases in the store gets its User and declares that he got acquainted with the Conditions of Use and agrees to comply.
4. Making purchases in the store will require you to have an active and efficient e-mail account email.
6. collects only personal information voluntarily provided by you in order necessary to implement the provisions of these Regulations and services based on it.
8. User at any time have the right to access your personal data and the right to correct them and demand their removal;
9. The Administrator informs that the user is not obliged to provide personal information, but the refusal to provide to the User prevents the execution of services specified in the Regulations.
10. The collected data are subject to careful protection in accordance with applicable regulations. The administrator makes every effort to ensure proper stored the degree of safety.
§ 2 Type and scope of services
1. Through Store retail sale is conducted: sunglasses, optical frames and other optical products.
1. Shop are used cookie files.
2. Shop informs users that the services offered through the Store are provided via the public Internet. Therefore, the shop draws attention to Members to the fact that using the services of the Store may be associated with risks related to third party interference in the transmission of data sent over the Internet between the Shop and the User.
§ 4 Principles of shopping
1. The information presented on the websites of the Shop, including information about the presented products, and in particular their descriptions, technical and performance characteristics and price, are an invitation to contract, within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
2. Making a purchase of the Product does not require registration in the store.
3. Placing an order is carried out using a form in which the User provides the following information:
b) E-mail address
c) Telephone number
d) The address details for shipping
4. The condition of the order is read and accept the provisions of the Rules in the form tick the box under the Regulations.
5. All prices quoted on the Online Store website in Polish zloty and include VAT.
6. Order shall be deemed accepted for execution after confirmation by the shop acceptance of an order placed by you:
a) confirmation of the order shall be sent within 24 hours from the date of placing the order by the User.
b) In the case of unavailability of products covered by the contract the user is immediately informed. You decide whether the contract is to be executed partially or completely canceled.
7. You are bound by and shop Product price applicable at the time of the order on him.
8. In Store are honored the following forms of payment:
a) Payment on delivery - cash on delivery
b) simple transfer
9. Ordered goods are shipped is sent in time from 48 hours to 21 days depending on the model of glasses and the entry of the amount payable for the product. 10. Shipments are sent by international curier. Shipping with this form of delivery is according to prices list and allways agreed before sending goods. 11. After sending goods client will get a tracking number via e-mail. The parcel can be located at the following address: a) Courier: http://www.dpd.com.pl/ 14. Delivery of orders by courier from 24 to 48h.
15. Along with the product is sent a receipt confirming the purchase. When purchasing information is requested
by Name / company
Address of residence / establishment,
of NIP number (for companies), social security number (individuals)
by order number,
Address for correspondence
16. Each registrant and / or performing the contract user agrees to receive the specified their email address information related to the course of transactions, notifications about changes in the Regulations, and news about new products from Niebagatela
17. Other information regarding the Website, as well as containing commercial information about new products or services of the Service, promotions Service and Administrator's promoting partner products will be sent only to those users who have given their consent.
§ 5 Products
1. All products sold through the store are brand new and original. All products are 365 day warranty from the date of purchase, covering defects resulting from manufacturing or defects in the materials used for production. The warranty does not cover defects arising as a result of mechanical damage or as a result of the use of the product contrary to its intended purpose. We reserve the right to assess whether the complaint submitted by the member meets the above conditions. The guarantee is valid only with proof of purchase.
2. offered items are handmade, which does not allow to ensure the full repetition of the offer. These differences may relate to a small extent, for example. Color, shape of the object.
§ 6 Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the Act of 2 March 2000. On protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Dz. U. No. 22, item. 271), customer is entitled to a written withdraw from their contract without giving any reason within ten days from the date of things. To retain the ten day deadline referred to in paragraph. 1, it is sufficient to send the notice of withdrawal before its expiry.
§ 7 Complaints
1. In the event of non-compliance with the contract of the Product purchased, You, as a consumer can realize the powers conferred by the Act of 27 July 2002. On special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, item. 1176 with as amended. d.).
2. Complaints concerning the ordered Products may be submitted by email email@example.com.
3. Notification of complaint should include the following information: name and surname of the customer, address, order ID, date of transaction, subject and reason for complaint, contact details.
4. In determining how to implement the commitments Shop in the field of the submitted complaint concerning statements of non-conformity with the contract of sale, You, as a consumer, has the right to demand to bring the product into compliance with the agreement by free repair or replacement, unless the repair or replacement are impossible or require excessive costs. If the User who is a consumer because of excessive costs may not require repair or replacement, or if the shop fails to satisfy such a request in a timely manner or if the repair or
User's replacement would cause considerable inconvenience, you being a consumer is entitled to cancel the contract. The right to withdraw is not entitled to the non-compliance of consumer goods with the contract is immaterial.
5. Complaints consider within 30 days of their application. No statement in this period is considered to be recognition of the claims filed by the Client.
6. You will be notified of the outcome of the submitted complaint the same way that the complaint was sent, unless the customer reservation in any other form of contact.
7. In the case of a positive outcome of the complaint Shop sends to the customer the product complies with the agreement.
§ 8 Final Provisions
1. The owner of the Website reserves the right to change the provisions of these Regulations.
2. In the event of changes in the Regulations, shop inform users of the changes, the date on which they enter into force by publishing the consolidated text of the Regulations on www.niebagatela.com.
3. Orders placed prior to the entry into force of the amendments to the Rules shall be subject to the previously existing Rules, unless the new Rules are more favorable for the user. You will perform acceptance of the changes made to the Regulations by using the Store after the date of their entry into force. In the absence of acceptance of amendments to the Rules of Procedure, you may stop using the Store.
4. In the event of a change or cancellation as a result of a final court decision, of any provision of these Regulations, the remaining provisions shall remain in force and binding on the parties.
We firmly believe that the above rules are clear and understandable for all users.